What does OddsMatrix offer
OddsMatrix is a sports betting software solution and platform which can be integrated into existing gambling operators platform or can be offered as a standalone product, where clients can choose to operate on their license or get a whitelabel from us. Highlights include:
- Fully managed sports betting solution: we take care of everything for you, from event creation and odds compiling to risk management and bet settlement, letting you focus purely on your marketing efforts. No extra charges for odds or scores feeds.
- Ever-expanding in-play coverage: live coverage being vital for any market, we offer 25,000+ live events per month, over 50 sports and over 2,000 different betting markets.
- Great website design flexibility: the front-end can be designed, built and hosted by us or you can go fully creative and have the front-end built by yourself. Plug and Play for existing operators via API to keep integration costs low. Odds and scores feeds are included at no extra charges. We provide content customization based on customers’ geographical locations.
- Best industry profit margins: We offer a profit margin of 10%, better than any other odds provider. This is based on our proprietary automated algorithm and analytical tools.
- Live sports streaming widget can be easily integrated with any 3rd party platform.
- Do It Yourself (DIY) module: allows you to create new markets and tweak existing betting offers.
- Take control of your own payouts and risk levels to maximize your profits.
- Comprehensive reporting tools: allow you to drill into your data and assist you in the decision-making process.
- Built-in, highly-customizable bonus tool: allows you to go creative with your marketing campaigns.
- Web-based mobile version: built in HTML5, compatible with all browsers. Placing a bet takes just 3 steps.
Learn about OddsMatrix
Featuring Plug-in Betting, Highly customizable front end, Bonus management and more...Launch presentation
The OddsMatrix presentation features:
- 1 Why use OddsMatrix?
- 2 Product features
- 3 Technical features
- 4 Integration process
- 5 Various design styles
- 6 Asian-Style Front End
- 7 US-Style Front End
- 8 Statistics & Live scores