What is CasinoEngine Product Key Features Back office: Game management Bonus system In-depth reporting tools Casino / Live Dealer Casino Integrating CasinoEngine CasinoEngine on GamMatrix 3rd party: CE wallet based 3rd party: External wallet (with in-house bonuses) 3rd party: External wallet (with GM bonuses) Front-end functionality APIs available
What is CasinoEngine
- Giving you access to a world-beating selection of games from top providers, CasinoEngine enables operators to flexibly create different types of bonuses across all the vendors along with FPP allocation and bonus contributions – everything from one central back office.
- CasinoEngine is a solution giving both operators and players flexibility in choosing from 5,000 casino games seamlessly integrated into a single casino lobby & wallet.
- CasinoEngine today integrates more than 60 gaming vendors that can be plugged remotely in external wallets via a single API, or directly in the EveryMatrix standard platform service - GamMatrix.
- CasinoEngine features a highly customizable front end – Operators can select the most popular and most profitable games across all vendors.
- Operators can opt for casino package deals that include the best content available from top gaming suppliers at reduced costs. By simply choosing a package deal, operators make sure they have fast access to the new casino content.
Product Key Features
- Modular - Pick as many casino vendors as you like (you can start with 2, or you can start with 15!) and increase your offer gradually: The new vendors will be added to the same back-office and seamless wallet.
- Multi-currency - More than 40 currencies, with new ones being added at operators’ request.
- Bonuses - Bonus management and frequent player points (FPP) allocation are done via one back-office, thus enabling operators to save time and gain access to comparative reports across multiple vendors.
- Player incentives - Global & local jackpots available, including the most popular global jackpots powered by top casino providers.
- Own CMS - Allows operators to enable/disable casino games selectively, adjust jackpot contributions and FPP allocation levels or activate/deactivate Fun Mode, Anonymous Fun Mode and Real Money Mode for any game.
- Easy API integration - New vendors that are not already integrated can be added on request.
- Game Recommendation Engine - Operators may improve their website personalization capabilities by using GRE, a tool that provides automated ways to make recommendation of games based on players’ preferences. Easy administration by using the right filters, such as: Game Name, Vendors, Content Providers, Client Type, Game Categories, etc.
- Back office interface - Unified Back Office that is common across all vendors and includes a centralized back office authentication, a single place to control configuration options and a centralized payment gateway with MoneyMatrix, so everything related to payments can be found in one place.
- Game Management - Comprehensive search and filtering functionalities to allow operators condition output of a search by a certain value or value range for attributes.
- Lobby Management for Web API Clients - Create multiple instances of lobbies, desktop, mobile, Live Casino, VIP lobby, lobby for players from a country, lobby for all players with a certain role, etc.
Back office: Game management
The Bonus System supports:
- First Deposit Bonus
- No Deposit Bonus
- Reload Deposit Bonus
- Standard Bonus
- Free Spin Bonus (only on NetEnt)
- Free Round Bonus (only on PlaynGo)
- Target bonus to specific games/categories/vendors
- Target specific players, groups/roles, countries and/or affiliates
- Full control on bonus amount, start/end date, wagering requirements and bonus budgets
- Bonus Campaign Assessment via reports.
In-depth reporting tools
In-depth reporting available for:
- Casino Bonus Programs
- Casino Players
- Casino Games/Vendors
- Reports exported to Excel sheets
- Drilled-down information for specific players, groups, countries and/or affiliates
- Generate customized reports with your own criteria/columns
- In-depth understanding of game performance, player activity, bonus campaign efficiency etc.
CasinoEngine has an isolated data warehouse with extensive reporting facilities. Report overview:
- Player activity
- Product activity
- Transaction activity
- Management dashboard
- Activity dashboard
- Tailored reports via our data warehouse team
- Automated transaction reconciliation, supported with multiple vendors across multiple currencies
- Reports across all vendors
- Reports on users and payments processors
- Various access rights per user groups
- Email notifications
Casino / Live Dealer Casino
We have the largest collection of online casino providers from the gaming industry.
CasinoEngine is a main part of EveryMatrix’s portfolio of products and can be used both with GamMatrix, our core gaming platform, and with 3rd party gaming platforms. Integration types of CasinoEngine:
- CE on GamMatrix
- CE on 3rd party platforms
- CE wallet based
- CE on external wallet (with in-house bonuses)
- CE on external wallet (with GM bonuses)
CasinoEngine on GamMatrix
Advantages and technical features when CasinoEngine is used together with GamMatrix:
- Flexible and modular system
- Seamless integration with other products
- Multicurrency support
- Centralized player database and reporting functions across multiple products and vendor accounts
- Role management and audit trail
- Operate multiple licensed jurisdictions
3rd party: CE wallet based
3rd party: External wallet (with in-house bonuses)
3rd party: External wallet (with GM bonuses)
Our in-house CMS system is tailored for the online gaming industry.
- Integrated with pages such as user registration and payment processing pages
- Robust and flexible – easy to create articles and other content for bonuses and promotions in real time
- Integrated with the Role Management system, allowing clients to target content to different player groups
- 95% Google Score
- SEO optimized
- URL rewriting
- Logging and rollback functionalities
- Update your own "robot.txt" files
- Manages email templates to players
- Built-in Wiki for easy administration
The APIs that the CasinoEngine uses are:
- GM Server API with Internal Wallet This server-to-server API solution allows the operator to build their own customized front-end solution and keep the development light, as the whole business logic, together with reporting is hosted by the GM platform
- GM Server API with External Wallet This solution allows the operator to integrate their existing gaming or sporting solution with the GM platform, thus giving the player access to a whole range of games from all the providers integrated into the CasinoEngine
- WebAPI – internal wallet This WebSockets-based API solution integrates a full range of GM payment providers together with all the benefits of the latest developments, giving the operator the full front-end flexibility combined with the powerful GM platform functionality
- Contact us for the API Technical documentation.