Vendor Services Operations Manager
This position’s purpose is managing the operational activities related to all MoneyMatrix vendors, merchants and platform operations. Key activities include, monitoring all payment solutions and ensuring they are operating correctly and optimising performance through data analysis. Ensuring all new vendors are configured and working optimally within the platform. Managing merchant and vendor configuration requests/updates.
Supporting the investigation of vendor issues which have occurred within the platform, managing incidents and reporting back to the business cause and resolution. Developing MIS and Business Intelligence to feedback back in to the process improvement cycle and updating the business.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Monitoring the payment platform to ensure all transactional activity is being undertaken correctly and accurately.
- Interrogating analytical data to ensure optimal transactional routing to maximize deposit conversion percentages
- Analysis of declines/Unsuccessful transactions, to identify root cause and alternative routing mechanisms to improve conversions.
- Adjusting configuration based on Vendor supported/restricted territories updates or on Vendor services no longer being supported.
- Managing configuration requests
- Specifying Vendor Configuration and Routing for new and/or existing Merchants.
- Ensuring merchant sites are compliant with vendor rules.
- Responding to business requests regarding BAU processing activity. Investigating and clearing queries in a timely manner, providing update and escalating queries internally and externally to meet SLAs.
- Delivering MI reports to Key Stake Holders on monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Implementing policies and procedures assist staff in their duties and to improve processes
Key Working Relationships (Reporting directly to the CEO):
- Vendors to ensure correct configurations and compliance
- Account Management and Customer Support Team to handle client enquiries
- Fraud and Compliance Team to understand and report on payments and mitigate risk to the business
- Technical Team to ensure correct functioning of systems and services
- MLRO to ensure suspicious payment activity is highlighted for investigation
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- At least 3 yrs. experience working within a payments department of an E-commerce business
- In depth understanding of international payment solutions and alternative payment solutions within an E-Commerce environment from both a customer, back office and technical perspective
- Experience in managing relationships with payment service providers
- Experience in managing teams
- Data analysis and reporting
- Online betting or casino industry
- Knowledge of Money Laundering detection methods and regulation
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of standard IT packages (especially Excel)
- High level of attention to detail and absolutely trustworthy
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!