Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a dedicated Vendor Manager, to strengthen our team in Norway.
• Take over signed gaming vendor from sales’ hand and build a strong relationship with them;
• After integration is finished, supervise the games integration status in CasinoEngine system and CMS by using parameters provided by vendors;
• Interact with vendors for needed document and work out gaming solution files;
• Plan new game release date and make newsletter for clients;
• Organize kick-off meeting and daily catch-up meetings with vendors and internal technical staff during integration;
• Prepare presentation materials regarding vendors for internal affiliate departments;
• Keep the product manager posted with vendors’ new features/releases;
• Compose the monthly report.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• 2 years experience working with vendors or providers;
• Experience with software implementation projects would be an advantage;
• Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics;
• Good understanding of the software development life-cycle and software release management;
• Minimal marketing activities exposure is an asset;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel;
• Excellent spoken and written English;
• Genuine curiosity about gaming and a good understanding of the online industry;
• Experience from the IT/Telecoms or similar technical field is a plus;
• Computer savvy (good knowledge of web browsers).
• Excellent communication skills,
• Client oriented attitude,
• Analytical thinking,
• Proactive and self-motivated,
• Good teamwork skills.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.