Trainee Manual QA
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for new Trainee Manual QA for our technical team in Lviv!
- Creating business cases according to development requirements (manual testing, focused on Acceptance Testing) and logging them in the Test Management tool (TestRail),
- Running Manual Tests according to Test Plans,
- Providing of side effects and business risks during implementation and document them,
- Creating, maintaining and running Functional Test suites,
- Regular reports of the current activities,
- Work closely with the team in order to deliver quality features into production.
- 0.5-1 year of experience in Web Application testing,
- Basic knowledge in working with issue trackers like JIRA,
- Basic experience in working with test management tools like TestRail,
- Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and observed behavior,
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures,
- Experience in manual functional testing,
- Experience with GUI testing,
- Ability to understand application flow and business reasoning from an end user, technical person (developer) and client point of view,
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking),
- Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally,
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical,
- Team player,
- Able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in Scrum and delivering working tested software in each iteration,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar,
- Basic knowledge of a programming language (HTML, CSS),
- ISTQB Software Testing Certification – a great plus,
- Any background related to Sports Book, Sports Betting applications, Player and Transactions Management platforms, ERP applications.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.