Trainee Business Analyst in casino vendor integrations team will be responsible for analysing, preparing and documenting requirements for new solutions and controlling its implementation by development teams.
• Hands-on experience of core business analysis techniques and tools;
• Understanding of Project Management and SDLC principles;
• Ability to translate business and stakeholders requirements into functional and non-functional product requirements;
• Self-organization and time management skills;
• Ability to learn new complicated concepts fast;
• Proactiveness and creative thinking.
• Upper-intermediate English level
• Negotiating with multiple stakeholders about requirements and expectations
• Explaining the business context of a solution to the development teams
• Discussing solution requirements and design options with the team, and communicating outcomes to stakeholders (incl. business context, tech dependencies, constraints, risks, benefits, and opportunities)
• Establishing and following requirements’ lifecycle process, as well as writing user stories
• Coordinating implementation activities toward Production
• Conducting Demo’s of implemented solutions
• Prepare documentation for implemented solutions if needed
• 21 days of paid vacation plus 1 day per every year you work with us
• 40 paid sick leaves
• medical insurance with a pretty much good coverage for you to feel safe
• GYM (Sportlife at any location including the swimming pool)
• we have lunches which are company paid and delivered straight to the office
• Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth;
• English language courses;
• Education budget
Shiny new and modern office.
Health insurance or gym membership, or a mix of both.
Daily catered lunch.
Massage at work.
Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
We have an ever-growing library (online & offline).
A fun entertainment corner.
Internal & external training.
Health and well-being in house programs.
Looking for a new challenge? Want to become the best in your field?
We collect the data you provide us with by submitting this form (your name, e-mail address, telephone number, Skype id) and further documentation that you may be asked to provide during the recruitment process. This information is necessary to carry out the recruitment process in order to take steps to possibly enter into a contract.
The information you submit will not be transmitted to any third party outside our group of companies and will be securely stored for up to 5 years in order to contact you for future job opportunities. If, however, you wish for us to remove your data from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org