We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our Casino Development team in Lviv!
- Work closely with knowledge holders to identify project requirements and ensure the quality and accuracy of the content;
- Create and maintain documentation for commercial and internal needs, including technical and process documentation;
- Write clear, concise and coherent documentation that meets the best practices of technical communication;
- Design and develop custom diagrams and graphics;
- Maintain documentation after its release;
- Update direct API documentation with new “Cashier API” approach;
- Update Web API documentation.
- Master degree in English or Applied Linguistics
- 3 year experience in developing technical documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with desktop publishing and help authoring tools
- Experience creating and using styles and templates
- Experience in working with professional diagramming and screen capturing tools
- Solid knowledge of key technical publication style manuals
- Strong editing and formatting skills
- Analytical thinking and content structuring skills
- Fast learner capable of learning new technologies and tools.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!