Got a head full of ideas?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support to join our OddsMatrix team!
It is a great opportunity, to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Open, change, block clients’ subscriptions as specified by the Sales team;
- Answer questions about how clients should integrate with Sports Engine;
- Improve Sports Engine integration documentation upon clients’ feedback and FAQ;
- Check when various sporting events info were sent to clients by looking in the Sports Engine databases and logs;
- Notify clients when changes occur in Sports Engine, explain to them what those changes mean;
- Delegate to other teams: odds collection problems, stats and scores problems;
- Contact the System Administration team for IP white listing.
- Good written English skills;
- The technical aspects of an activity are fun for you;
- Ability to follow documented procedures, logical thinking;
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve;
- Highly organized, focus capacity;
- Team spirit;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about sports (markets, betting types etc.);
- Basic SQL: SELECT;
- Linux: basic use: SSH, LESS.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.