Technical Team Leader – GamMatrix Front End
This position serves as Technical Team Leader –GamMatrix Front End and, in partnership with the management, is responsible for the technical coordination of this team.
- Provide technical direction and vision for the projects;
- Follow up with company policies and making sure they are correctly implemented within the team;
- Build the team continuously;
- Request new team members to HR departments and attend to the hiring meetings;
- Perform the team members’ performance evaluations;
- Decide and follow up team members’ trainings;
- Ensure team growth and motivation;
- Resolve internal team conflicts and ensures team transparency;
- Ensure high work quality (performing thorough code checks before each deploy);
- Ensure team members follow correctly their responsibilities;
- Ensure team members are working on their assigned tasks (for technical tasks);
- Ensure timely and correct deployment procedure; ensure deployment is done according to company policies (before deploy for code and after deploy for testing);
- Decide on the architecture and technology stack;
- Delegate or in charge of maintaining relevant architectural documents;
- Help and guide team members with their tasks (code reviews, pair programming, testing, etc.);
- Help and guide the development team with sprint planning and estimates, and retrospective (if working on Scrum);
- Provide relevant technical/business information to product owner (ideas, suggestions, directions, mostly off topic);
- Assist the team by getting involved in development tasks (coding and maintenance);
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science;
- Management / Leadership Training, Organizational skills training;
- Nice to have: Project Management, Scrum Master courses;
- 5-10 years’ experience in software development;
- 2-3 years’ experience with leading a team;
- 1-2 years’ experience with architecture building experience on building a software product;
- Nice to have: previous contact with our industry;
- Experience in working with Scrum / Kanban;
- HTML / CSS;
- SQL – beginner to mid;
- English – advanced;
- Quality and productivity oriented;
- People person;
- To pay attention to details;
- Knows how to deliver constructive feedback.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.