Technical Compliance Officer
Got a head full of ideas?
A unique opportunity has emerged for a skilled and passionate Technical Compliance Officer to join our Compliance department. The right candidate will play an important part of a team which handles a lot of interesting and challenging compliance projects for many different stakeholders.
- Analyzing the technical aspects of regulatory legal frameworks in the iGaming industry on a global scale;
- Investigate technical dimensions of ‘Requests For Information’ the company’s partners and clients;
- Analyze the company’s gaming systems and compare and contrast these with national legislations;
- Detail technical requirements specifications for technical departments , to ensure these are compliant with legal frameworks of interest;
- Perform risk assessments of the Company’s processes and procedures in accordance with various legal regulatory technical requirements and other external factors;
- Take part in implementing various policies and procedures, to ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, and regulatory authorities in various jurisdictions;
- Submit reports with regards to regulatory requirements and developments;
- Assist with the preparation of technical compliance documentation;
- Work together with the Head of Compliance and with all stakeholders, to ensure full adherence with EveryMatrix processes and procedures.
- iGaming industry experience;
- Technical analysis of regulatory frameworks;
- International approach;
- Ability to prepare Technical descriptions;
- Knowledge of industry specific certifications as ISO 27001 and PCI DSS is nice to have;
- Understanding of and potentially have been working with testing labs as GLI, NMI and others;
- Understanding of gaming authorities and their technical departments;
- Technical proficiency in gaming systems, casino and sports solutions;
- Excellent English skills oral and written;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Highly independent approach;
- Flexible and positive attitude;
- Service minded while being able to make decisions;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!