It is a great opportunity, to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our office is in the heart of the city, at Petrushevycha Square.
You will be working with the Backoffice of our iGaming Platform inside an application written in AngularJS that contains all the Backoffices for all our products as a single unified SPA that will allow us to provide a single unified experience to our customers. Your main goal would be to support Invoicing and Reporting applications by creating excellent UI/UX for the variety of features that Back End already supports. We use a wide array of technologies and like to stay on the bleeding edge, so you will be hacking on AngularJS, node.js for some CLI tools and backend services, bower and npm (transitioning to just npm) for dependency management. We also have webpack as our build tool of choice, deploy containerized apps via a continuous delivery pipeline.
• Experience creating fast performing interfaces using JS frameworks;
• Clear understanding of MVC patterns and flavors;
• 2+ years of experience using React, Angular or similar MV* frameworks;
• 1+ year experience using Node.js;
• Advanced knowledge of HTML 5, CSS3 and SASS/LESS;
• Experience with Restfull API, CI, Git
• Solid understanding of databases, experience with SQL
• Great communication skills (English);
• Ability to work with remote colleagues;
• Proactive / self-motivated;
Perks & Benefits:
• We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
• A flexible schedule;
• A fun & entertaining working environment.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!