Sportsbook Product Manager
Got a head full of ideas?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Sportsbook Product Manager to join our OddsMatrix team!
- Report directly to OddsMatrix CTO on improving the Sportsbook product for the company;
- Represent the customer to clearly define the vision, strategies and requirements to satisfy our clients’ (and potential clients’) demands and ensure our product provides answers their needs;
- Use previous experience to operate strategically and be involved in the full product lifecycle as well as performance and analysis;
- Work with the other teams to identify opportunities to drive additional revenue and customer engagement through new features and optimizations;
- Initiate research programs that identify and help us understand how we best serve the needs of our customers;
- Review competitor products to identify opportunities and market trends;
- Keep across and show an understanding and keen interest in the latest technology trends and think creatively about how we can use them to improve customer experience;
- Overall responsibility for prioritization and scope of future product improvements and necessities.
- 4+ years of Sportsbook Product Management or Project management experience from a B2B provider is a must;
- Ability to work across a wide range of differing projects at the same time in an efficient manner within a fast-paced environment;
- Trading experience is a plus;
- Demonstrate a passion for continually improving our product;
- High levels of commitment and responsibility;
- Interest in and knowledge of the latest technology and trends;
- Highly organized and self-motivated, able to see a job through to conclusion;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of an organization;
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes;
- Ability to determine development priorities, balancing strategic goals and short-term tactical developments, taking into account resource limitations;
- Ability to communicate well with both business stakeholders and software development teams;
- Experience working in Agile software development environments.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.