Social Media Manager
EveryMatrix B2C is all about passion and passion is what drives us to develop the biggest gaming portal & the best communities from the industry. Our goal is to provide a unique experience for our users, consisting of customer-tailored campaigns, lovely customer service and innovative design, everything in a clean and transparent environment.
Brands to be managed:
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build awareness for our main brands;
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency;
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, FourSquare, Instagram, Google+, Facebook, and others;
- Manage social media communities for all our brands;
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools;
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increase traffic;
- Review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve;
- Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets;
- Secure new media partnerships;
- Drive engagement with social media influencers;
- Resolve customer issues through social media;
- Create engaging written and visual content for blog;
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities;
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists.
- Previous social media management experience;
- Passionate about sports, especially the big ones, such as Football, Tennis and Basketball;
- Fluent in English & Romanian;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or related field;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics;
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel);
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience;
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills;
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!