EveryMatrix is looking to hire a talented Graphic Artist for our game studio team in Miami.
· Work closely with single development team to meet the requirements;
· Collaborate effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders;
· Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability;
· Creating marketing materials.
· Advanced knowledge of After Effects animation and compositing, Photoshop, Spine
· 3-5 years experience in a similar position within the casino industry
· Relevant portfolio that includes relevant experience in the production of slots and other gaming art and animation, including animated gaming simulations
· Experience with technical preparation and optimization of game ready assets for HTML5 games for Desktop and mobile
Nice to have:
· 2D Concept Art Skills
· Knowledge of HTML5, Typescript & PixiJS
· Advanced Knowledge of Maya
• Team spirit
• Excellent time management skills
• Attention to details
Daily catered lunch.
Internal & external training.
Looking for a new challenge? Want to become the best in your field?
We collect the data you provide us with by submitting this form (your name, e-mail address, telephone number, Skype id) and further documentation that you may be asked to provide during the recruitment process. This information is necessary to carry out the recruitment process in order to take steps to possibly enter into a contract.
The information you submit will not be transmitted to any third party outside our group of companies and will be securely stored for up to 5 years in order to contact you for future job opportunities. If, however, you wish for us to remove your data from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org