Service Delivery Manager
The responsibilities of Service Delivery Manager include (but are not limited to):
• Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems;
• Ensure that everything that goes into production complies with a set of general requirements including documentation and handover to Incident Management (and other relevant stakeholders,) monitoring and logging plans, backups and high-availability setup;
• Act as the gatekeeper to a stable production environment – ensure that nothing is released to production that has not been fully tested and quality assured;
• Maintaining services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health;
• Develop a strong understanding of projects within MoneyMatrix, and the wider organisation, ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed;
• Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services;
• Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance;
• Ensure that all day-to-day operational activities, including technical support and incident response, are carried out in a timely and reliable way;
• The Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of incidents, ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification;
• Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form;
• 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role;
• Proven expertise in Software Release Management, Configuration Management or Project Management;
• Broad view of software development methodologies and best practices;
• Very good understanding of quality assurance at various life cycles of product development;
• Experience in agile software development life cycle;
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding quality objectives;
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Good planning and organizational skills;
Nice to have:
• Experience in testing, test automation and respective tools;
• Experience in a relevant domain – finance & payments, delivery of Software as a Service;
• Software development experience;
• Experience working with software development and automated test tooling (in particular C# and .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5).
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!