Senior Vendor Manager
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Vendor Manager, to strengthen our team in Bucharest.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years’ experience in the sales or business development departments of online casino companies, either as casino manager in a B2C company or a B2B casino provider such as EveryMatrix. Experience in managing casino game suppliers is a must. You must have overseen buying casino content for a substantial monthly GGR and shown ability to negotiate rates at a high level, including communication with senior management with casino games suppliers. The candidate should be proficient in communicating, understanding partners’ needs and strengths and assessing how these can be met and optimized in our operator network.
Take over signed gaming vendors and build a strong relationship with them;
- Negotiate current deals to improve terms with partner vendors;
- After integration is finished, supervise the games integration status in Casino Engine system and CMS and ensure that your assigned vendors have maximum coverage on the operator network
- Interact with vendors for needed legal documents
- Research market for new partner vendors, evaluate, and conduct negotiations on signing a commercial deal with them;
- Monitor and ensure growth for our top partner vendors;
- Liaise regularly with support and tech ops teams internally to see frequent issues with your partner vendors and decide whether these can be improved by permanent fixes on the vendors side
- Assist tech ops team in charge with configuring vendors with high level negotiations of sensitive requests
- Organize kick-off meeting and regular catch-up meetings with vendors and internal technical staff during integration;
- Prepare presentation materials regarding vendors for internal affiliate departments;
- Keep the product manager posted with vendors’ new features/releases;
- Oversee monthly reporting on KPIs for all vendors
- Participate in gaming conferences in EU and Asia, as suggested by the company, to maintain relationships with partner vendors
- Receive visits from partner vendors in our Bucharest office and coordinate meetings; visit in turn, as suggested and where needed, most important partner vendors at their offices;
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Marketing, Economics, Business Development or similar;
- Candidates with Humanities backgrounds are also considered based on hands on experience;
- 3 years of experience working with iGaming suppliers is a must; experience managing software suppliers in a software platform environment is welcomed
- Experience with software implementation projects would be an advantage;
- Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics is an advantage;
- Good understanding of the software development life-cycle and software release management;
- marketing activities exposure is an asset;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel is mandatory;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Genuine curiosity about gaming and a good understanding of the online industry;
- Must have casino industry experience
- Sales skills or previous experience in business development;
- Computer savvy (good knowledge of web browsers).
- Excellent communication skills;
- Client oriented attitude;
- Analytical thinking;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Good teamwork skills.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.