Senior System Administrator
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add a passionate and dedicated Senior System Administrator to our Systems Administration team.
It is a great opportunity, to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
Linux/Windows OS administration;
OpenStack, Kubernetes and external Cloud services administration;
Maintains technical contact with data center suppliers and vendors;
Excellent coordination with development teams;
Handles documentation on infrastructure, server upgrades, installing, decommissioning.
Nice to have: Bachelor’s degree in technical field, Windows Server Admin, Linux Server Admin. Certifications;
Advanced Linux skills (scripting, automation, hardening);
Minimum 3 years’ experience on a similar position;
Good English skills;
Basic experience with MySQL;
Basic networking skills and hardware knowledge;
OpenStack or Kubernetes experience are a plus;
Advanced Windows knowledge is a plus;
Passionate about technology;
Outstanding social skills;
Hard worker with a “can do” attitude;
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!