Senior .NET developer
EMReporting is a new and exciting project of building DataWarehouse, which will store and process data flows from all Everymatrix products (gaming, payment, sports, affiliates), along with serving reports via powerful reporting tool to support growing business needs of our clients. As a part of new EveryMatrix2 architecture, EM Reporting is using Message Broker (Kafka), ETL layer to process data streams (Talend), fast and reliable storage (PostgreSQL), powerful BI tool (JasperSoft). We’re set to build fast, reliable and scalable solution and looking for bright software engineers, who are passionate about cutting edge technologies and new trends on the market.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a .NET Software Engineer;
- Solid knowledge of C# and .NET Framework 4.5, OOP and OOD concepts, algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of n-tier applications, distributed applications, service-oriented architecture, parallel and asynchronous programming design patterns;
- Web development experience: ASP.NET 4.5, HTTP Handlers/Modules, XML Web Services, WCF SOAP/REST services, XML, RSS/ATOM, JSON;
- Experience with ADO.NET, PLINQ, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, ADO.NET Entity Framework, Business Logic Toolkit is a strong plus;
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server infrastructure (Windows Server 2008, Hyper-V, Internet Information Services, Server farm/cluster design concepts) is a strong plus;
- Previous team leading experience is a strong plus;
- Fluent in English.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.