Got a head full of ideas?
This is a brand-new project which takes advance of our new software architecture that abstracts away the data into API layers, CMS page and component architecture and the core framework that binds them all together. It is already used for production-level sites in our company (2 of our 70+ clients are using it on their sites, and we plan to migrate all of them in the future). However, the platform is still maturing, and you’ll be able to shape its culture and whole architecture by joining our team now and helping it grow to become the number one gambling front end framework in the World.
We’re looking for someone to join the existing team and take the project to the next phase: improve performance (profiling, log analysis, devops enhancements), code quality (unit testing, end to end testing, coding standards, team training and mentoring of juniors) and implement new features (we have a backlog that’ll keep us busy for years to come). The project uses a CMS for rendering the layout so dynamically imported component and code splitting is something we talk about daily. If you are a strong believer in React’s DOM tree diffing algorithm, wait to see how it can be challenged when the entire layout is dynamic and can be completely different from page to page.
We are big fans of cutting edge technologies and we always keep an eye open for new and exciting stuff. Our current tech stack includes: React, Redux, Lodash, ES6, Babel, Jest, Yarn etc. We always keep our 3rd party dependencies up to date so if you think you’ll be missing Fiber in React 16, rest assured, we’ll be part of the early adopters.
It’s a new and exciting undertaking (especially for us and hopefully for you) and we’re looking for people who are ready to face a challenge, analyze existing (old) functionality and transform + adapt it into something great using the latest stack of Web technologies.
- Experience using React, Backbone, Angular, Ember or similar MV* frameworks;
- Experience creating fast performing interfaces using JS frameworks;
- Experience using performance profiling tools and using different performance improvement techniques;
- Proven interest in testing, review and code quality;
- Design patterns, optimization techniques and general procedural programming experience;
- Good English, both written and spoken;
- You never “leave people behind” by mentoring the junior people around you and helping them improve.
Nice to have
- Good command of HTML, especially in-depth rendering tricks for performance, mobile-first responsive design solutions and advanced semantics;
- Passion for learning and perfecting skills by means of reading books, articles and participating in JS communities;
- Clear understanding of MVC patterns and flavors;
- You love working in a team and you like sharing ideas;
- You’re outgoing and open to suggestions, and provide suggestions to others.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.