Senior Full Stack developer
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add a passionate and dedicated Senior Full Stack Developer to our ranks.
You will be part of the OddsMatrix 2 team, a newly built sports betting platform, with lots of new and exciting features just waiting to be developed. Our platform has real-time requirements, with tens of millions of transactions processed every day. You will be working full stack, covering areas like new features (developed end-to-end, from backend to front-end), scalability and performance optimization, architecture, and, of course, deployment and live incident response. Since the platform is fully owned by our teams in Bucharest, Lviv, Vietnam and China, everything is possible.
We use a wide array of technologies and we love to stay on the bleeding edge. You will be hacking and creating infrastructure mainly on Angular / React, node.js for some CLI tools and backend services, CouchDB and alternatives for storage, sometimes for dependency management, plus a few build tools of choice for various sub-products, based on our needs. We deploy containerized apps via Docker, using Kubernetes and a continuous delivery pipeline.
It’s an exciting product (especially for us and hopefully for you) and we’re looking for people who are ready to face a challenge, analyze existing (old) functionality and transform + adapt it into something great using the latest stack of Web technologies.
- Experience creating fast performing interfaces using React and Angular;
- Experience creating fast performing interfaces using JS frameworks;
- Proven interest in testing, code review, and code quality;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, especially in-depth rendering tricks for performance;
- Design patterns, optimization techniques and best practices;
- Passion for learning and perfecting skills;
- Good English, both written and spoken;
- Clear understanding of MVC patterns and flavors;
- Experience using React, Backbone, Angular, Ember or similar MV* frameworks;
- Having worked with REST web services and/or web APIs.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on real-time web front-ends;
- Willing to work full stack, with knowledge of Java and the Spring framework;
- Experience and/ or interest in developing distributed applications, preferably with Hazelcast.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!