Reports to: Head of Marketing
Got a head full of ideas? Good.
EveryMatrix is looking to hire a talented and highly skilled Digital Designer (B2B Marketing) with a minimum of 5+ years of experience. The graphic designer will work with colleagues from Marketing Team (and existing digital designer) to produce creative concepts to support our efforts, to continuously evolve our brand, promote our company and products, and develop various product presentations for online or offline distribution.
We are an established iGaming software provider with a global reach. This means we are producing and maintaining a significant amount of marketing content to let worldwide gaming operators know what we do, how we do it, and why we are better at it. We are looking for a designer who can tackle this job with thoughtfulness, passion, impeccable skill, and with substantial experience to back it up.
If you are looking for a role where you will contribute directly to our growth and constantly discover new ways to expand your design skills from the good to the exceptional, come on board! We can’t wait to get you on our team!
• Design compelling B2B marketing content for a wide variety of media;
• Work closely with the team to ensure key themes and messages are designed to meet communication and marketing objectives;
• Ensure designs are within brand, timelines, budget, and project requirements;
• Collaborate with internal and external partners;
• Experience designing websites, landing pages, banners, online ads, product presentations, product brochures, product videos;
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and willingness to master Figma;
• Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign good knowledge;
• Adobe After Effects basic knowledge;
• Brand advocate and experience creating performing brand guidelines;
• Usability & accessibility notions to help back up the design decisions;
• Sense of typography, layout and general design principles;
• Good grasp of English (written and spoken);
• The ability to design content that looks great but also converts;
• Work well with other designers and as part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Attention to details;
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
Internal & external training.
Health and well-being in house programs.
Daily catered lunch.
Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
We have an ever-growing library (online & offline).
A fun entertainment corner.
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
Our very own gym.
Looking for a new challenge? Want to become the best in your field?
We collect the data you provide us with by submitting this form (your name, e-mail address, telephone number, Skype id) and further documentation that you may be asked to provide during the recruitment process. This information is necessary to carry out the recruitment process in order to take steps to possibly enter into a contract.
The information you submit will not be transmitted to any third party outside our group of companies and will be securely stored for up to 5 years in order to contact you for future job opportunities. If, however, you wish for us to remove your data from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org