We are looking to add a Senior Accountant to our growing Finance team in Bucharest!
- Overseeing the daily reconciliation of payment transactions activity and ensuring that all discrepancies are resolved daily;
- Daily bank reconciliations;
- Ensuring automated systems are running smoothly and raising any issues in a timely manner;
- Managing the Company’s liquidity on aggregated basis and across different payment providers;
- Banking relationship management including opening of new accounts;
- Maintain day to day accounting records including Bank, Trade Payables/ Receivables, G/L entries, Accruals and Prepayments;
- Credit control;
- Monthly Inter-company and supplier reconciliations;
- Accounts payable management including purchase orders, purchase invoices, payments;
- Overseeing invoicing of clients;
- Managing the settlement process to clients including inter-company settlements;
- Monthly preparation of management accounts;
- Prepare other ad-hoc reports to the Finance Director or Senior management;
- Adhering to and enhancing internal control policies and procedures particularly those related to finance;
- Responsible for the completion of VAT returns;
- Assisting with the annual financial statements audit;
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting;
- Assisting in preparation of Regulatory reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial or accounting position in an international company;
- Previous experience with online payments processing platforms, reconciliations;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Able to guide and partner with other teams in order to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used;
- A solid understanding of accounting principles;
- Strong analytical skills and technical skills to deliver accurate, quality financial analysis;
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively;
- High level of responsibility and ability to work unsupervised;
- High degree of resolve to navigate obstacles and solve problems;
- Able to work under tight deadlines with little direction or oversight, multi-task and be flexible to cope with changing priorities;
- Be forward thinking, anticipate business needs proactively, and manage accordingly.
Nice to have:
- Qualification in Finance or Accounting.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!