Risk and Compliance Analyst
MoneyMatrix Limited is a Payment Service Provider, part of the EveryMatrix Group which is a leading software supplier to the online gaming industry, based in St. Julians, Malta.
We are currently looking for suitable experienced candidates to apply for the role of Risk and Compliance Analyst. Ideally candidates should have with previous knowledge and experience of working in online high volume, high risk processing businesses.
- Monitor real-time queues and identify high-risk transactions within the business portfolio.
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks.
- Resolve queued transactions sand withdrawal requests within the service level agreements (SLA) to reduce potential revenue losses
- Generate suspicious activity reports and risk management reports for Managers
- Undertaking compliance audits with investigative capabilities
- Manage multiple assignments from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals
- Prepare information for inclusion in management reports and professionally presenting them to senior level management within the business
- Assisting with the revision of policies and procedures for the risk and compliance function
- Convey other compliance threats identified to the COO and/or Compliance Officer for root cause analysis and mitigation
- Interact with clients, suppliers and other key business stakeholders
- Experience in fraud prevention, detection and investigation techniques;
- Understand international online payment methods and their associated risks;
- Logical approach, high attention to details, accurate and able to multi-task;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Team oriented and yet able to work independently;
- A flexible approach and professional attitude; and
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Customer Centric;
- Target orientated and results driven;
- Numerate with excellent analytical thought processes;
- Analytical and accurate way of working showing a strong sense of initiative;
- Decisive, discrete, trustworthy and reliable;
- Have a pleasant personality and professional disposition;
- Team Player showing personal authority;
- Enthusiastic and Self Motivated; and
- Confident, assertive, committed and patient.
Experience and qualifications:
Essential: Minimum of two years’ experience ideally within a payments or security role; and
Desirable: Degree level of education.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!