QA Tester Intern
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a skilled and passionate QA Tester Intern to join our Group Dev department in Bucharest. The right candidate will play an important part of a team which handles a lot of interesting and challenging development projects for many different stakeholders.
- Performing manual tests according to Test Plans, on Mobile and Desktop platforms;
- Isolating issues and reporting them in issue trackers;
- Logging test results in Test Management tools;
- Performing regression tests after changes are deployed
- Understand project objectives and specifications by reading project documentation
- Clarify requirements by discussing them with the QA Team
- Execute Test Cases created by other team members isomg TestRail management tool
- Prepare Test Data for Testing Checklists
- Prepare Testing Checklists for low-risk features with support from QA peer
- Conduct exploratory testing with a special focus on the quality of user experience
- Run Test Cases created by other team members
- Perform manual functional, regression and compatibility testing
- Perform manual testing on multiple environments (Web, Android, iOS)
- Identify, analyze, and document discrepancies between expected and actual results using Jira management tool
- Log clear, reproducible defects and track their resolution to closure, with QA Lead support
- Support defect resolution by providing all the relevant details to the development team
- Participate in internal team meetings
- Nice to have: previous Software Testing experience with web and mobile testing (including internship/courses/commercial projects)
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Working with Bug tracking tools (JIRA)
Skills & Abilities:
- Fast learner
- Strong English communication skills (written/verbal)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions for completing tasks
- Ability to multi-task and manage evolving priorities
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff with confidence when working with, reporting to, and providing/receiving guidance from team members
- Initiative, curiosity – ask questions and find answers
- Willingness and ability to ‘go the extra mile’ to help the team achieve its goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Very good time management and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge about gambling/sports betting
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!