Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add an enthusiastic Manual QA Tester, with a real passion for technology and growth, to our growing team in Bucharest!
It is a great opportunity, to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Creating business cases according to development requirements (manual testing, focused on Acceptance Testing) and logging them in the Test Management tool (TestRail);
- Running Manual Tests according to Test Plans, on Mobile and Desktop platforms;
- Providing of side effects and business risks during implementation and document them;
- Creating, maintaining and running Functional Test suites;
- Regular reports of the current activities;
- Work closely with the team in order to deliver quality features into production.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position (MQA);
- Knowledge in working with issue trackers like JIRA;
- Experience in working with test management tools like TestRail;
- Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and observed behavior;
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures;
- Experience in manual functional testing;
- Experience with GUI testing;
- Experience with testing on various platforms (Mobile, Desktop etc.);
- Ability to understand application flow and business reasoning from an end user, technical person (developer) and client point of view;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking);
- Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally;
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical;
- Team player;
- Able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames.
Nice to have skills:
- AQA experience (Selenium or Eclipse);
- Experience in Scrum and delivering working tested software in each iteration;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Basic knowledge of a programming language (HTML, CSS);
- ISTQB Software Testing Certification – a great plus.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.