Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our PartnerMatrix team in Yerevan!
Partner Matrix is a complete banner creation and management system, which includes geo – and time targeting, banner hosting and an advanced reporting tool. It also includes the affiliate system which offers the client a powerful reporting system, multi languages, flexible commission structure and much more.
An experienced software developer/engineer who enjoys programming with Python is needed to provide full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality. The developer will join a team currently comprised of two software developers. In this role, the software developer will be using Python as the programming language, primarily middle-tier. Therefore, strong Python experience is a firm requirement. In addition to strong Python skills, the developer will need experience with full stack development. This is a great opportunity for someone that would enjoy working in a fast paced environment, who enjoys autonomy and requires little direction. A strong go-getter with solid work ethic is needed for this position.
- Write architecture, specification documents;
- Write code to implement the above mentioned functionalities;
- Write unit tests;
- Code reviewing;
- Developing quality Python and PHP code in accordance with industry development and security standards.
- Writing integration tests for existing and new code.
- Documenting code written both in-line and in API specification docs.
- Troubleshooting identified bugs and providing documentation on resolutions and workarounds.
- Ensuring all code is correctly maintained in source control systems.
- Scripting – Python mandatory;
- OOP – mandatory;
- Source revision systems ( GIT/SVN ) – nice to have;
- Testing techniques knowledge;
- English at advanced level;
- Technical University Graduate is a plus;
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.