Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add a Project Manager, with a real passion for technology, to our growing team in Bucharest! It is a great opportunity, to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Manage project development from initiation to closure;
- Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, resources and timing;
- Ensure documentation about a project is complete and easily available;
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved;
- Be in charge for product road map;
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed;
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle;
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports;
- Be accountable for project results;
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution;
- Creating specifications regarding OddsMatrix Back-end product which are sent to our operators;
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders;
- Being the main contact between the company and our clients and making sure they are properly using our services;
- Communicating with clients – Direct discussions with them, on Skype, chat, e-mail. Making suggestions of service improvement or receiving improvement, incidents, or features requests;
- Keeping track, follow up and proactively update the clients on the status of open issues and requests;
- Making sure clients are informed about the important technical and non-technical changes in the company, affecting their business;
- Conducting training sessions on the company products and platforms with new clients;
- Keep up to date with all technical developments and enhancements across all products.
- Bachelor’s degree – Management, Statistics – nice to have;
- At least 2 years of experience in project management, product management, account management, business analysis, modeling and implementation of IT projects;
- Technical knowledge;
- Passion for sports and/ or betting – a great plus;
- Qualification in project management or equivalent;
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools;
- Communication and negotiation skills; presentation skills with a sales focus;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/ objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Planning and organizing;
- Ability to delegate;
- Good conflict management skills;
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability;
- English – advanced.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!