Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add a Product Owner, with a real passion for technology, to our growing team in Bucharest!
The GM API project represents the future in terms of API development for GamMatrix Business Unit. Our clients make use of this API to develop their pixel-perfect gaming website on their own. It is already proven and used in production and we have important clients using this API. We plan to further improve GM API by offering the same methods for both client to server and server to server protocols and migrate to new applications for storing its configurations, success/error messages with their translations; in this context we need a Product Owner to organize our road maps and provide valuable input regarding the shape of the product.
- Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, resources and timing;
- Work with the technical team to understand challenges, plan and deliver features and balance technical debt resolution with business directives;
- Break down business requirements to a manageable level and translate them into a form that is workable by the development team;
- Ensure project documentation is done, complete and easily available;
- Effectively manage the project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved;
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed; work with Jira and Confluence to control and guide the agile delivery process;
- Ensure team members are not blocked by anything, ensure high productivity, push for task completion, identify and remove blockers;
- Ensure high work quality and professionalism, ensure all team members fulfill their assigned responsibilities;
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports; be accountable for project results;
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders; facilitate communication, be transparent;
- Keep up to date with all technical developments and enhancements across all products;
- Come up with ideas to improve and perfect the product to – first and foremost – fulfill the needs of EveryMatrix clients.
- At least 3 years of experience in any of the following: technical team leadership, product management/ ownership or business analysis;
- Communication and negotiation skills; presentation skills with a business analysis/ SWOT focus; ability to reason with stakeholders and prove that a certain approach benefits the product;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/ objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills;
- Experience in identifying industry leaders, compiling feature comparisons with positive differentiators and creating specifications that achieve the same or better results.
Nice to have:
- Technical University or University of Economics/ Business; relevant non-university certifications are optional but welcome (SCRUM, PMP, BA, PO);
- Qualification in project/ product management or equivalent;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in Team Leadership; motivational skills are always nice to have;
- Planning and organizing, decision-making;
- Good conflict management skills;
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.