Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add a Product Owner, with a real passion for technology, to our growing team in Bucharest!
The Unified Front-End project represents the future front end of all EveryMatrix-built client websites, so it has critical strategic importance. It takes advantage of an overhauled Single Page Application architecture that abstracts away the data into API layers, has a dynamic CMS data-stream that leaves the page architecture in the hands of our Site Building Team and our clients directly, and uses a React-based component structure. It is already proven and used in production-grade, high traffic websites (a small percentage of our 70+ sites), and we plan to migrate our entire client portfolio, plus launch new clients on this new front end in time.
Meanwhile, we have some technical challenges we need to take on, whilst balancing client features, platform scalability and high availability, which is why we need a top-notch Product Owner to figure out how our roadmaps should look like and how the product should be shaped. You will be able to direct its culture and architecture by joining our team now and helping it grow to become the number one gambling front end framework in the world.
- Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, resources and timing;
- Work with the technical team to understand challenges, plan and deliver features and balance technical debt resolution with business directives;
- Break down business requirements to a manageable level and translate them into a form that is workable by the development team;
- Ensure project documentation is done, complete and easily available;
- Effectively manage the project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved;
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed; work with Jira and Confluence to control and guide the agile delivery process;
- Ensure team members are not blocked by anything, ensure high productivity, push for task completion, identify and remove blockers;
- Ensure high work quality and professionalism, ensure all team members fulfill their assigned responsibilities;
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports; be accountable for project results;
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders; facilitate communication, be transparent;
- Keep up to date with all technical developments and enhancements across all products;
- Come up with ideas to improve and perfect the product to – first and foremost – fulfill the needs of EveryMatrix clients, insure technical standards are met so the platform is scalable, manageable and highly available, and surpass the business and technical standards of the industry so UFE is number one.
- At least 3 years of experience in any of the following: technical team leadership, web project/ product management/ ownership, online business analysis or implementation of web projects;
- Communication and negotiation skills; presentation skills with a business analysis/ SWOT focus; ability to reason with stakeholders and prove that a certain approach benefits the product;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/ objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills;
- Experience in identifying industry leaders, compiling feature comparisons with positive differentiators and creating specifications that achieve the same or better results.
Nice to have:
- Technical University or University of Economics/ Business; relevant non-university certifications are optional but welcome (SCRUM, PMP, BA, PO);
- Qualification in project/ product management or equivalent;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in Team Leadership; motivational skills are always nice to have;
- Planning and organizing, decision-making;
- Understanding of basic industry principles in the iGaming (gambling) industry;
- Good conflict management skills;
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.