Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add a Product Owner, with a real passion for technology, to our growing team in Lviv!
We are looking for “5 stars” Product Owner that will bring his/her experience, intelligence and inspiration to further product development
You will be part of the OddsMatrix 2 team, which is building a new sports betting platform, with lots of new and exciting features just waiting to be developed. Our platform has real-time requirements, with tens of millions of transactions processed every day.
• Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, resources and timing;
• Break down business requirements to manageable level and translate them into form understandable by development team;
• Ensure documentation about a project is complete and easily available;
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved;
• Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed;
• Together with Team Lead and/or Architect/Scrum Master facilitate problems/issues resolution throughout project life cycle;
• Ensure team members are productive, push for task completion, identify and remove blockers;
• Ensure high work quality and professionalism, ensure all team members fulfil their assigned responsibilities;
• Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports; be accountable for project results;
• Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders;
• Keep up to date with all technical developments and enhancements across all products.
• Technical University or University of Economics / Business;
• At least 2 years of experience in project management, product management, business analysis, modelling and implementation of IT projects;
• Qualification in project/product management or equivalent;
• Experience in performing Team Lead role desired;
• Communication and negotiation skills; presentation skills;
• Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
• Working with multiple stakeholders and expectations on both product and system level.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Planning and organizing, decision-making;
• Leadership and motivation skills;
• Good conflict management skills;
• Experience working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!