Ho Chi Minh, 2018-01-17
Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a Product Owner / Project Manager for a brand-new product, as part of our Ho Chi Minh city team. The project will focus on developing a site architecture and content management software for online gaming with a global target market. It’s a great opportunity to work in a tech-driven company, full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Reporting to the Unified Front End product owner, who will guide your efforts for transforming the CMS system into one of the best in the world;
- Planning and organising team tasks, assisting with business requirements, specifications and acceptance criteria;
- Assessing project and resource requirements and reporting changes where needed;
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing timelines, roadmaps, feature list with other product owners, development teams and managers;
- Overseeing production processes and finding ways to optimize work;
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary;
- Organising relevant training sessions – product knowledge, vision, etc;
- Liaising with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements;
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines;
- An active concern about client satisfaction and seeking the improvement of the platform overall.
- Good attitude and experience;
- Experienced Project Management or technical leadership experience in a CMS development system or a website management or delivery project;
- Good communication skills, fluent English (written and spoken);
- Good negotiation skill and project management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team of production employees;
- Interested in travelling and visiting our development and management teams on-site in Europe.
Nice to have:
- Problem solving skills;
- UX skills, and the ability to create user personas, user flows, user tests and user satisfaction measurements;
- Front end development experience for analysing the interface structure and finding ways to optimize it;
- Team working skills.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- You will be a part of a young and dynamic team in professional and friendly environment;
- You will be frequently up to date with the latest technology;
- Working with overseas clients and awesome projects;
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered to do great things.
- Flexible schedule for your working time;
- Laptop is provided;
- Bonus at the end of the year;
- Yearly salary review 1 times/ year;
- Extra health Insurance;
- 12 days annual leaves, 6 days for sick leave, 6 days for emergency cases leave, working Monday – Friday;
- English club, swimming ticket, and other community Tech activities;
- Nice office in Etown with fresh fruit and snack every day;
- Lunch support;
- Free dress code. It is your choice to be confident and comfortable;
- Free parking fee for your bike.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.