Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix, a B2B software provider for the iGaming industry, is looking to hire an enthusiastic Content Writer with minimum of 3 years of experience in online marketing. The Content Writer contributes in the development and execution of marketing communication for PartnerMatrix, the company’s Affiliate Marketing Platform.
Based in Yerevan, the Content Writer will work closely with PartnerMatrix top management (Yerevan) and Group’s Marketing Team (Bucharest).
If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to our growth, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on board. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
- Participate in the development and execution of product marketing communication for PartnerMatrix;
- Contribute to the definition of narratives, messaging, positioning, core value proposition and differentiation;
- Write, post, and manage product specific communication on the PartnerMatrix social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter);
- Create and maintain PartnerMatrix sales presentations and marketing collateral (website, brochures), send reviews, changes and updates requests to Group Marketing;
- Be up to date with PartnerMatrix developments and gaming affiliate market;
- Work closely with group to identify PR opportunities (and send information to group to be distributed via Group Marketing channels;
- Participate editorially and contribute to PartnerMatrix or affiliate related articles (posted on EveryMatrix blog or distributed via industry magazines);
- Work with Group Marketing team to develop marketing materials to drive awareness (client case studies, white papers, how-to guides, etc.);
- Manage the market communication for new features launches and work with Group Marketing team to prepare sales enablement tools and content, competitive analyses, and customer events keynotes;
- Maintains specific performance reports for both PartnerMatrix and Group Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience within the B2B industry in a similar role (iGaming, SaaS, Software, FinTech business).
- Online gaming industry experience is considered an advantage;
- Demonstrated track record of creating compelling value proposition and narratives;
- Online marketing knowledge, copy writing, social media management;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams;
- Excellent English and Russian command and written communication skills;
- Professionalism in all aspects of daily tasks.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!