As Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with the business and external providers. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with the teams within the department to understand their problems, and find innovative, scalable solutions in-order to support the growth of the business.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work closely with the CEO, Business Managers, MoneyMatrix Development Team and our Vendors to define product requirements, oversee business projects and ensure on time, on budget delivery.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying business requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, attending relevant conferences and meeting 3rd Suppliers.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; Payments, Fraud, Compliance & IT Teams.
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organisations.
- Develop & conduct specialised training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
- Provide support for other departmental projects as needed.
- Participate in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- To meet/exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
- To meet/exceed expected reliability standards.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years of software product management experience.
- Experience in product development, strategic planning, requirements analysis and implementation preferred.
- Ability to manipulate data to define requirements and validate ROI of a project
- Two to five years computer experience (internet, windows, database, etc.);
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Advanced spread sheet and numerical analysis skills: business cases, requirements documentation, process flows and business improvement
- Ability to write and deliver training courses and materials;
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Project management skills;
- Business Analysis skills
- Group facilitation skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation; and
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!