Problem Manager Intern
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for an Problem Manager Intern, with a real passion for technology and problem solving, and with the gift of bringing order to chaos, to join our Incident & Problem Team, part of the IT Governance department in Bucharest!
Problem management’s first activity is to diagnose the problem and validate any workarounds. Problem management uses a problem database to track problems and to associate any identified workarounds with them.
Problem management is thought of as a reactive process in that it is invoked after incidents have occurred, but it is actually proactive, since its goal is to ensure that incidents do not recur in the future, or if they do, to minimize their impact.
The intern will help with the tasks mentioned below:
- Register and prioritize all problem tickets according to internal procedures;
- Submit every problem to the appropriate team (the team with the capacity to solve it);
- Make sure the problem is handled in accordance with its urgency and priority (if the case, make sure it’s included in the appropriate Sprint);
- Follow up on each problem to make sure it is solved correctly and in a timely manner.
- Basic understanding of project management principles;
- Business Analysis skills – basic level;
- Familiar with web technologies (user level);
- Affinity for keeping things organized;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English.
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a paid 3 months internship;
- We offer internal and external training;
- We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
- We offer private healthcare;
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
- An ever-growing, library (online & offline);
- A fun entertainment corner;
- And our very own gym.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!