Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a PHP Developer to PartnerMatrix team in Yerevan.
- Write “clean”, well designed code;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Integration of third-party services with our own;
- Code testing & quality assurance;
- Implementing various reporting tools;
- Optimizing PHP scripts/SQL query execution times and code debugging;
- Offering support to other departments or affiliates for the web services we provide;
- Writing documentation for public APIs;
- Providing solutions to challenging tasks.
- 2-3 years proven software development experience in PHP;
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas;
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services;
- Knowledge of MVC programming architecture is a plus;
- English at least at an advanced level, both written and spoken.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!