PHP Developer – Betting Terminals
Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a PHP Developer to a brand new department and project, as part of our Yerevan team. The project will focus on developing a sports betting software for betting terminals all over the world. It’s a great opportunity to work in a tech-driven company, full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Write “clean”, well designed code;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Integration of third-party services with our own;
- Code testing & quality assurance;
- Implementing various reporting tools;
- Optimizing PHP scripts/SQL query execution times and code debugging;
- Offering support to other departments or affiliates for the web services we provide;
- Writing documentation for public APIs;
- Providing solutions to challenging tasks.
- 2-3 years proven software development experience in PHP;
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas;
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services;
- Knowledge of MVC programming architecture is a plus;
- English at least at an advanced level, both written and spoken.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.