Payments Customer Support
MoneyMatrix Limited is a Payment Service Provider, part of the EveryMatrix Group which is a leading software supplier to the online gaming industry, based in St. Julians, Malta.
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to apply for the role of Customer Support Agent to form part of our new Customer Support Team based in Malta.
- Take full responsibility for dealing with customer contacts, complaints and requests for information;
- Clearly identify and define issues which are being raised by customers and strive to find a speedy solution;
- Deal with difficult situations in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure customers’ queries are answered with the aim of first time resolution;
- Ensure that the best possible customer experience is given to all customers;
- To achieve KPIs linked to the job whilst maintaining excellent quality;
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Take the extra mile to engage customers;
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Previous experience working within the online gambling or online payment processing sectors;
- Experience working within online support function conversant with us of email and chat as primary customer communication tools
- Self-motivated individuals that thrive to provide world class customer service;
- Target driven working to achieve KPI’s in a busy environment;
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time efficiently;
- Have excellent written and communication skills;
- Have a flexible approach and professional attitude;
- Ability to work accurately and consistently deliver work at a high standard;
- Committed, reliable and enthusiastic to learn and develop further;
- A team player who can work autonomously and be proactive in supporting team colleagues;
- Logical, accurate and able to multi-task; and
- Have a pleasant personality and professional disposition.
Essential personal attributes:
- Customer service and results and target focused;
- Strong sense of initiative;
- Able to work under pressure and able to prioritise;
- Team Player showing personal authority;
- Enthusiastic and Self Motivated; and
- Confident, assetive, committed and patient.
Experience and qualifications required:
Essential: Have a minimum of two years’ work experience in a similar position
Desirable: Experience working with live chat applications, Confluence, JIRA and interest in technology and online payment solutions.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.