Are you deep into the online betting business? Does the idea of taking charge of one of the online betting industry’s fastest growing companies excite you? Do you love product development as much as growing revenues? How about working out of an awesome central Bucharest office, filled with amazing colleagues who love a fast-paced ‘work hard, play hard’ environment?
If the answer is yes, then look no further as this could just be the job you’ve been looking for!
If you take on our challenge, you will be leading one of the most promising Business Units in EveryMatrix aiming to secure a place in the top three globally among fully managed sportsbook solutions.
What is OddsMatrix? OddsMatrix Sportsbook is an award-winning cost-effective software solution representing the best value possible for operators looking for a complete online sports betting package. The overall objective of OddsMatrix is to deliver world class user experience for our players. This is achieved by the development, operational, and commercial teams in the Bucharest, Lviv, Ho Chi Minh City, and Malta offices. Altogether we’re 85 staff in OddsMatrix.
Our future OddsMatrix CEO will be responsible for the progress and performance, from a technical perspective but also with regards to market position and financial growth, of the entire OddsMatrix Business Unit.
- Building and implementing strategy and the vision of OddsMatrix;
- Complete responsibility over for developing and growing the product revenues;
- Responsible for all decisions related to the product beyond product development, through its entire lifecycle;
- Managing personnel within the division (organizing internal team structures and coordinating with subordinate team leaders and HR in assuring optimal staffing);
- With COO ensure fast and correct settlement, high quality support, and other key operational targets;
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive landscape as well as opportunities for expansion, new markets;
- Follow up with company policies and make sure they are correctly implemented within the team;
- Ensure team growth and motivation.
- Keep the Board of Directors informed about policy issues;
- Provide executive leadership across the department;
- Develop and implements operational policies;
- Act as the primary spokesperson for OddsMatrix.
- 5 years’ experience on similar role or as a Product Manager within the iBetting industry, ideally with experience both from B2B delivery of sports content and B2C managing of online betting business;
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
- Excellent understanding of sports betting software;
- Proven ability to develop and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management;
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management;
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing a team of at least 30 employees;
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on new issues and to make sound judgments on them;
- Having a can-do, problem-solving attitude;
- Strong influencing skills;
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust;
- Ability to plan own workload effectively and to delegate;
- With four offices internationally and big industry events, willingness to travel is key;
- Sociable personality;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Perfect English spoken and written;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.