.NET Team Leader
Our new project aims to develop a new system to become a licensed PSP that can process payments on behalf of it’s parent company. Main components of this project will be:
- High Capacity Aggregate Gateway (including Redundancy),
- Payment API developed to support 3rd Party integrations,
- Device Optimized,
- Customizable PCI Compliant GUI’s,
- Risk Management Module,
- Verification Module,
- Back Office Operations Module,
- Chargeback Management,
- Treasury (FX/SDA Management),
- MFSA Certificated PSP Entity,
- Level 1 PCI Certificated Systems.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a .NET Software Engineer,
- Knowledge of C# and .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5, OOP and OOD concepts,
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC,
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture,
- Web development experience: ASP.NET, XML Web Services, WCF SOAP/REST services, XML, RSS/ATOM, JSON,
- ORM frameworks experience,
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 and/or MySQL is a plus,
- Experience with network and Linux servers configuration and high availability cluster management,
- Basics of network security and cryptography,
- Good planning and organizational skills,
- Intermediate Strong English level.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.