Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is bringing new opportunities for experienced .NET developers. The current project is Gamatrix Core, the heart of one of our best-selling products, a payment processing solution. The future development is all about small dedicated projects and microservices working together in a highly scalable, disconnected and modern solution.
Our new additions will be team oriented, creative developers with great coding skills, a strong work ethic and the desire to bring substantial value to the projects. They will work in an Agile environment. We practice variations of SCRUM, Kanban, and some more exotic approaches in special cases.
Teamwork is an essential part in the company’s dynamic and a cherished quality in the employees. EveryMatrix encourages and supports development of its employees through knowledge transfer, training sites, courses, technology books, and tech conferences.
- Hands-on development and integration of the evolving business functionality on GamMatrix platform in collaboration with the Changsha, Bucharest and Lviv teams;
- Understanding business requirements and their mapping to the given software framework;
- Discussing business requirements along with the Team Leader, Business Analysts, Project Managers and other parties involved;
- Adhering to Agile methodology and design principles of the project;
- Applying paired-programming principles;
- Participating in the design and implementation of the new architecture of the next generation GamMatrix platform;
- Offering the QA and support team assistance whenever issues arise.
- +3 years track record as a .Net developer;
- Hands-on expertise in C#/ .Net;
- Knowledge of n-tier applications, distributed applications, service-oriented architecture, parallel and asynchronous programming design patterns;
- Knowledge of relational database systems and basic SQL abilities;
- Development experience with web-services (SOAP / REST / WebAPI / MVC / WCF / Service Stack – any of these);
- Ability to understand complex technical architectures;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and tasks;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of NoSQL storages like Redis, CouchDB, MongoDB, Graph databases
- Team player with collaborative attitude, able to maintain highest level of discipline with respect to development framework and team members;
- Ability to facilitate project execution and delivery commitment with other development teams and teams under different operational time zones.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.