MoneyMatrix Sales Manager
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to recruit an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join the MoneyMatrix sales team in St. Julians Malta.
As Regional Sales Manager, it will be your responsibility to add value to our growth activities by building a pipeline of sales prospects from which you will secure new clients for the business. You will be responsible for helping to formulate and then most importantly implement sales strategies in order to achieve identified goals and targets.
Candidates must be prepared to execute a proactive sales role and have a good understanding /knowledge and experience working within the Payments Sector.
About the Team:
MoneyMatrix, is a licensed financial institution providing payment and risk management services to the ecommerce sector. This role will be part of an exciting new team utilizing the latest technologies to create a state of the art processing platform.
- Identify business opportunities & key prospects and evaluate their position in the industry; researching and analysing data and their buying behaviours
- Sell MoneyMatrix by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support & guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities to help them grow their business
- Be the face of MoneyMatrix to ensure delivery of all material deliverables for the client
- Accountability to hit sales metrics each year while growing territory
- Travel to Industry events to build network
- Weekly & Monthly Progress Updates
Skills and Abilities:
- Dynamic, engaging and collaborative team player with a passion for getting the best out of people and teams
- Results driven
- Strong influencing skills; persuasive, able to win support and engagement of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong customer engagement skills
- Willingness to take ownership and be held accountable
- Flexible, adaptable, able to think creatively as plans evolve and events unfold
- Clear strategic thinking and planning
- 2-5 years’ experience in the Online Payments or Ecommerce sector;
- Well-connected within the eCommerce industry;
- Fantastic communication & negotiation skills (both verbal and written);
- Great organization and prioritization skills;
- Detail oriented with an analytic mindset;
- Result oriented.
- Presentation skills;
- Client-oriented attitude;
- Problem solving skills;
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible schedule;
- Aggressive bonus scheme;
- 25 Days Holiday per annum
- Medical Insurance
- Gym Membership
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!