Mid-Senior AQA Specialist
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add an enthusiastic Mid-Senior AQA Specialist, with a real passion for technology and growth, to our growing team in Bucharest!
- Responsible of the entire testing activity: from building the test framework to test execution, from gap analysis of the existing solutions to extending those according to the project requirements;
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for Functional & Non-Functional scenarios;
- Creating, maintaining and reporting upon Regression Test suites
- Define and establish automation strategy and process for Web Applications (mostly Back End);
- Creating Test Plans according to internal procedures;
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests using scripts and automation tools;
- Document and report bugs following the company guidelines;
- Regular reports of the progress and current activities.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Automation testing (Back-end side);
- Experience in working closely to the development team when performing testing activities;
- Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking tools, preferably TestRail/ Jira;
- Familiar with: SoapUI and Rest web services and API testing tools (preferably Postman);
- Knowledge in working with CI tools: Jenkins, TFS;
- Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and issue’s behavior;
- Experience in creating test specifications and test cases according to development requirements, maintain them regularly updated as well as create business cases according to development requirements – Test Rail;
- Experience with White Box, Grey Box and Black Box testing;
- Familiarity in applying Decision Table when dealing with complex business logic;
- Basic to mid-level experience with C#, Java programming language;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Work with a variety of automated testing tools and testing methodologies – including Selenium Web Driver, JMeter, Cucumber, Appium, TDD, BDD, etc;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have skills:
- Understanding of application flow/ business from an end user, technical person (developer) and client point of view;
- Experience in working with relational DBs;
- Operate at the high level at least within one of the technologies: Java, .Net;
- Any background related to Casino Games and Sports Book, Sports Betting application;
- Knowledge regarding APIs as XML and JSON and know how to interpret/use it related to a rest API service;
- Good knowledge of Agile practices and experience in SCRUM teams;
- ISTQB Software Testing Certification – a great plus.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!