Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add an enthusiastic Manual QA Tester, with a real passion for technology and growth, to our growing team in Bucharest!
It is a great opportunity, to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Creating business cases according to development requirements (manual testing, focused on Acceptance Testing) and logging them in the Test Management tool (TestRail);
- Running Manual Tests according to Test Plans, on Mobile and Desktop platforms;
- Identifying the possible side effects and business risks during implementation and documenting them;
- Creating, maintaining and running Functional Test suites;
- Regular reports of the current activities;
- Work closely with the team in order to deliver quality features into production.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position (MQA)
- Knowledge in working with issue trackers like JIRA
- Experience in working with test management tools like TestRail;
- Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and observed behavior;
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures;
- Experience in manual functional testing;
- Experience with GUI testing;
- Experience with testing on various platforms (Mobile, Desktop etc.);
- Ability to understand application flow and business reasoning from an end user, technical person (developer) and client point of view;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking);
- Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally;
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical;
- Team player;
- Able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames.
Nice to have skills:
- AQA experience (Selenium or Eclipse)
- Experience in Scrum and delivering working tested software in each iteration;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Basic knowledge of a programming language (HTML, CSS);
- ISTQB Software Testing Certification – a great plus.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!