Does the idea of being part of a fast-paced work environment sound exciting for you? Is ‘organized’ your main trait? Are you all about research? Would you like to get close to the decision making in a fast-growing multinational software company?
Then this might be the right place for you.
We are looking for a clever colleague to assist our group management team! You’ll refer directly to group CEO.
- Participate and contribute in organizing monthly management meetings;
- Take notes with conclusions, plans and assignments discussed during management meetings;
- Follow up with team managers regarding to completion status for projects and tasks;
- Offer support and do research for major projects we’re investigating undertakingseveral company plans of action;
- Help Account Management team build information tools across all clients;
- Take on new organizational and research tasks when required;
- Other project management related duties as instructed by the CEO.
- Fast learner;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English;
- Microsoft Office advanced knowledge (Excel in particular);
- Organized and responsible;
- Able to work in a team and independently;
- Punctual and dependable;
- Clear communicator and an active listener;
- Pro-active and able to take decisions under pressure.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.