Got a head full of ideas?
You will be part of the OddsMatrix 2 team, a newly built sports betting platform, with lots of new and exciting features just waiting to be developed. Our platform has real-time requirements, with tens of millions of transactions processed every day. You will be working full stack, covering areas like new features (developed end-to-end, from backend to front-end), scalability and performance optimization, architecture, and, of course, deployment and live incident response. Since the platform is fully owned by our teams in Bucharest, Lviv and China, everything is possible.
We use a wide array of technologies and we love to stay on the bleeding edge. You will be hacking and creating infrastructure mainly on Angular / React, Node.JS for some CLI tools and back-end services, CouchDB and alternatives for storage, sometimes for dependency management, plus a few build tools of choice for various sub-products, based on our needs. We deploy containerized apps via Docker, using Kubernetes and a continuous delivery pipeline.
It’s an exciting product (especially for us and hopefully for you) and we’re looking for people who are ready to face a challenge, analyze existing (old) functionality and transform + adapt it into something great using the latest stack of Web technologies.
You will be working on our own framework that is built on top of ReactJs. This is a cool new project that we’ll be using to deliver white-label websites faster than ever. You will be part of the core team of the framework working on the most interesting and challenging things.
- Experience creating fast performing interfaces using React;
- Proven interest in testing, code review, and code quality;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, especially in-depth rendering tricks for performance;
- Design patterns, optimization techniques and best practices;
- Passion for learning and perfecting skills;
- Good English, both written and spoken;
- Clear understanding of MVC patterns and flavors;
- Having worked with REST web services and/or web APIs.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on real-time web front-ends;
- Experience using React, Backbone, Angular, Ember or similar MV* frameworks.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!