Got a head full of ideas?
You will be working on the backoffice of our sports betting platform inside an application written in AngularJS that contains all the backoffices for all our products as a single unified SPA that will allow us to provide a single unified experience to our customers. We use a wide array of technologies and like to stay on the bleeding edge so you will be hacking on AngularJS, node.js for some CLI tools and backend services, CouchDB for component metadata storage, bower and npm (transitioning to just npm) for dependency management. We also have webpack as our build tool of choice, deploy containerized apps via docker and we do all this via a continuous delivery pipeline.
- Experience creating fast performing interfaces using jQuery and other JS frameworks;
- Clear understanding of MVC patterns and flavors;
- 2+ years of experience using React, Angular or similar MV* frameworks;
- 1+ year experience using Node.js;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3;
- Great communication skills (English);
- Ability to work with remote colleagues;
- Proactive / self-motivated.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.