Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a Senior Front-End Developer to our BetBrain Team.
Betbrain is one of the leading global Sportsbook affiliates and is comprised of two websites, BetBrain and Betonvalue. It is very important for us that we offer the best experience to our users, so we always strive to be on the cutting edge with the newest technologies.
- Maintenance/ bug fixing/ improvements on the existing application (BetBrain website) as well as developing new features on the app or building other adjacent projects based on the BetBrain solution;
- The position also involves participating to meetings in order to analyze the team’s road map, prioritize tasks and discuss specifications;
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements;
- Collaborate effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders;
- Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability.
- Experience in a similar role: 1 year +;
- Application software: ReactJS, Redux, Lodash, ES6, Babel, Gulp, Webpack, RxJs, node.js, HTML5 and CSS3;
- Infrastructure and deploy: Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Git (CI/ CD pipelines);
- Translating business requirements into actionable items;
- Generating business requirements where they are needed, to account for missing functionality in the products;
- Good grasp of English (written and spoken;
- Team spirit.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.