IT Helpdesk Officer
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a bright IT Helpdesk Officer to strengthen our Infrastructure team.
- Ensures that Support Services meet (or exceed) internally prescribed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs);
- Handles requests from internal clients and / or escalate to appropriate teams;
- Works closely with other IT teams to ensure smooth escalations, close working relationships and effective end-to-end customer assistance;
- Creates and manages Active Directory users and groups according to internal procedures or requests received from internal clients;
- Creates email addresses and email groups;
- Handles all hardware and software malfunctions;
- Offers support for different business applications (i.e. JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint etc);
- Acquires, configures and distributes new equipment according to requests received from internal clients (i.e. laptops, phones, headphones, etc);
- Creates a customer-centric culture for all areas of responsibility and the IT department as a whole.
- Outstanding organization and communication skills;
- Experience with various operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac OS;
- Networking: TCP/IP, wired and wireless networks configuration, VPNs;
- PC Hardware configuration & diagnostic;
- Network peripherals: multifunctional printers, scanners, etc.;
- Networking services and protocols: DHCP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP,POP, etc.;
- Services: Antivirus Software, Windows Active Directory, WSUS;
- Formal Training and experience in a recognized Service Delivery model (i.e. ITIL
- Previous Experience with an ITSM Service Desk Solution will be considered an advantage;
- Strong internal customer orientation;
- Strong improvement orientation;
- Strong process orientation;
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills required;
- Studies: Computer Science, Electronics or similar.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.