Internship Account Management
Got a head full of ideas?
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic Intern to join our Account Management team in St. Julians!
You will be responsible for assisting the Account Management team, managing the relationship with MoneyMatrix’s existing clients, whilst also being involved in creating a client relationship when a new contract is signed. As part of the client-facing team, you will be expected to gain an understanding of clients’ gaming sites and to be able to produce solutions for operational and marketing challenges that come up.
This is a 6 months paid internship with a part time schedule and the possibility to remain on a full position.
This position may also require some mobility on your side, travelling could be occasionally necessary.
- Currently attending courses or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or related fields;
- Genuine curiosity about payments, the online industry, marketing, affiliates, customer service, payments, content, and development;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to multitask, working on own initiative whilst being part of a fun team;
- Creative thinking;
- Attention to detail;
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.