Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add an Integration Manager, with a real passion for technology, to our growing team in St. Julians!
- Lead all integration planning and post-integration maintenance efforts for Gaming / Payment Service Providers integrations;
- Work with other Project Managers to coordinate deliveries of new integrations;
- Communicate project priorities, monitor and escalate issues;
- Serve as main point of contact for external Gaming/ Payment vendors during the integration phase;
- Provide regular update reports to management as required;
- Be able to act as failover for other Gaming/ Payment Integration Managers;
- Have an overall view of the projects, identify and eliminate roadblocks;
- Ensure that integration requirements are well defined;
- Ensure that the integration has all necessary approvals before Production (QA signoff, Finance signoff, Compliance signoff);
- Create and improve Integration related processes.
- 2+ years of experience as Project / Integration Manager in an IT company;
- Excellent Project Management skills;
- Good knowledge of Agile methods;
- Be able to quickly and clearly understand the business strategy to ensure the decisions are aligned accordingly;
- Experience working with and reporting to senior stakeholders across financial and operational functions of the business;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to get things done under pressure;
- Experience in integrating Payment Services or any other kind of integration is a plus;
- Experience in Requirements Management desired;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.