We are an independent company offering award-winning software solutions to the iGaming industry.
EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 by a team of innovative and visionary people with the aim to create a fully flexible and tailored software solution for operators whilst working with high-profile iGaming partners. As a leading software supplier in the iGaming industry, our client has been, and continues to be, to keep developing, improving and striving towards creating market-leading solutions.
– Full life-cycle recruitment from the understanding of vacancy requirements, sourcing of candidates, pro-active search, networking, interviewing candidates to negotiating potential offers
– Participating in employees’ onboarding process and rotation program
– Conducting employees talks and one-to-one meetings with employees
– Maintaining employee satisfaction measurement procedure, analyzing and presenting results, elaborating corrective actions if needed
– Conducting exit interviews and analyzing attrition data per unit
– Collaborating with Project Managers in order to track all employees’ related procedures in the Company
– Organizing team events and help organize corporate events
– Stimulate employees’ development, organize internal trainings, provide assistance in participating in external trainings
– Cooperation with project managers during recruiting process, counseling managers on candidate selection
– 2+ years of experience as recruiter, HR generalist or HR manager in IT field
– Good knowledge of different recruitment practices, interviewing process
– Experience in HR processes
– Excellent networking skills, strong skills in communication, presentation, negotiation
– High level of self-organization and time management skills,
– Ability to work independently without day-to-day supervision
– Upper-Intermediate (or higher) level of English
– Being a proactive and result-oriented person
Perks & Benefits:
– 21 days of paid vacation plus 1 day per every year you work with us
– 40 paid sick leaves
– Medical insurance with a pretty much good coverage for you to feel safe
– Gym (including the swimming pool)
– We have lunches which are company paid and delivered straight to the office
– Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth;
– English language courses;
– We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
– A flexible schedule;
– A fun & entertaining working environment.
Shiny new and modern office.
Health insurance or gym membership, or a mix of both.
Daily catered lunch.
Massage at work.
Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
We have an ever-growing library (online & offline).
A fun entertainment corner.
Internal & external training.
Health and well-being in house programs.
Looking for a new challenge? Want to become the best in your field?
We collect the data you provide us with by submitting this form (your name, e-mail address, telephone number, Skype id) and further documentation that you may be asked to provide during the recruitment process. This information is necessary to carry out the recruitment process in order to take steps to possibly enter into a contract.
The information you submit will not be transmitted to any third party outside our group of companies and will be securely stored for up to 5 years in order to contact you for future job opportunities. If, however, you wish for us to remove your data from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org