Head of Sales – MoneyMatrix
MoneyMatrix, is an EU licensed financial institution providing payment and risk management services to the ecommerce sector. This role will be part of an exciting team utilizing the latest technologies to create a ‘state of the art’ processing platform.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Sales to join MoneyMatrix who will have responsibility for meeting our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, along with management of the MoneyMatrix Sales Team.
As Head of Sales, it will be your responsibility in conjunction with the Executive Team to develop and implement key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
Candidates must be prepared to execute a proactive sales role and have a good understanding, knowledge and experience working at C-level within a Global Ecommerce/Mobile Payments environment and selling multi solutions.
Your duties will include:
- Actively selling yourself, primarily on large accounts with a substantial part of your time must be devoted to this. MoneyMatrix is a young company and we require you to be fully hands on as we grow both our volumes and our organization.
- You will also manage with recruitment, development, management & coaching of the Sales Team, exceeding annual targets, building relationships, understanding customer trends and the ever-changing payment landscape.
- Internally training and presenting to the various MM business units.
As Head of Sales you will have an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills; the ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
Your goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity and brand awareness, which will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- Actively secure new business for the company generating opportunities
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Identify business opportunities & key prospects and evaluate their position in the industry; researching and analysing data and their buying behaviours through understanding of category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Participate in product positioning, marketing strategy, and pricing strategy
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances, via daily use of CRM
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Strong personal sales track record from the payments industry
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage
- Expansive network within the eCommerce industry
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams
- Strong influencing skills; persuasive, able to win support and engagement of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong customer engagement skills
- Clear strategic thinking and planning
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Prepared to travel
- Experience in marketing and sales of a range of products used within Online Payments industry
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Online Payments or Ecommerce sector
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Aggressive bonus scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + PH’s
- Medical insurance
- Gym Membership
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!